How do I request items from the library?
- From the library homepage, find your desired item using the Quick Search bar.
- Once the desired item entry is found, click on the title to access the detailed record.
- Within the detailed record, find the Request section and sign in via the link on the yellow bar using whichever option applies (NetID or OpenAthens).
- Once signed in, click Request, and choose the desired pick up/delivery option.
- Once the selection is made, click Send Request. If Library Material Delivery is selected, please put your mailing address in the Address/Comment field and click Send Request.
- Once the Request is placed, the library staff will pull the requested item(s) and either hold them in the requested location or mail them to the address given on the request form. For more information about the Library Material Delivery service, please click here.
Need more help?
Not finding the results you want in our FAQ? Chat with us, or email a question using the links below.