How do I request items through FastTRAC?
1. Type in your search terms and click search.
2. If ISU does not own the item, change the search location to "All Partner Libraries" and search again.
3. If you find the item you are looking for, click on either the title or "check for available services." This will show what institutions currently have the item and if it is available.
4. Sign in via the yellow bar on the page to view request options. When signing in, choose the method appropriate to your borrowing category.
5. Once signed in, click the institution you would like to request the item from and click the "Request" button.
6. On the request screen, choose where you would like to pick up the item and click "Send Request." You will receive an email once the item is ready to be picked up.
Need more help?
Not finding the results you want in our FAQ? Chat with us, or email a question using the links below.