Q. A book is damaged or missing pages, what do I do?


Please report damaged materials and missing pages!

Damaged materials can be turned in at the Parks Library Main Desk, Vet Med Library, or Design Reading Room desks.

If you need the missing pages: please take the volume to the Parks Library Main Desk. Our staff will help you locate another copy of the book or request a copy with the missing pages through Interlibrary Loan.

If you do NOT need the missing pages: We'd really appreciate it if you could take the volume to the Main Desk and inform our staff that pages are missing.

  • Last Updated Aug 13, 2019
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Norma Dowell

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Need more help?

Not finding the results you want in our FAQ? Chat with us, or email a question using the links below.