Q. How do I access New York Times full-text?
Campus-wide access to the New York Times requires a NYT account. Users must re-validate their account each calendar year.
- Visit http://accessnyt.com
- Search for Iowa State University in the search box.
- Login to your existing NYT account or create a new account with your iastate.edu email
- Select your affiliation to the university (defaults to student)
- An email will be sent to your ISU email with a link to validate access for one year
- Click on the blue "Go to NYTimes.com" tab to access the site
NOTE: If you registered for a NYTimes account during the prior year you will need to wait until that account lapses before re-validating using the ISU Library account registration link.
Need more help?
Not finding the results you want in our FAQ? Chat with us, or email a question using the links below.